Your alarm clock is ringing for the third time, you turn it off and realise that you are late again. You take a quick shower, eat your breakfast and start getting ready: make-up, blush, eyeshadow, mascara… but what to do with your hair? You will like to do some hairstyle but you have no time. Don’t worry, we show you how to do 5 hairstyles in less than 4 minutes.
Low ponytail with knot.
- Brush your hair till it’s straight.
- Do a low ponytail and leave a lock of hair on both sides.
- Take these locks and knot them over the poytail holder, take the ends and pass them underneath the hair band and fix them with a hairpin.
- Finally, fix the ponytail with hairspray.
- Do a ponytail and try to do it very straight. Don’t do it too tight.
- Once you have done the ponytail, use your finger to separate the hair just on the top of the ponytail holder, separting both sides smoothly.
- Take the ponytail and stick it inside through the hole you have previously done. Strech it and you will obtain a different ponytail.
- Take a pair of front locks and roll them to the back until it reaches the rest of the hair. Do a ponytail.
- The same way before, do a hole in the middle of your ponytail and put the hair till you go around the ponytail holder.
- Once it’s done, put the rest of the hair inside and fix it with chignon’s hairpins up and down. The hairpins must be similar to your hair in order to hide them better.
- Brush all your hair to get a straight look.
- Do a high ponytail.
- Take a lock from the back of your head and roll it over the ponytail holder, trying to leave the end on the bottom of the ponytail.
- Fix the lock with some hairpins and put some hairspray to maintain the hairstyle all day long.
Chignon with hairband.
- Choose a pair of hairbands. One thinner that will be used as the base and another bigger to hide the first one. Put the thinner one in the traditionnal way and the one that will cover the first one put it on your fronthead.
- Put the hair little by little inside the hairband with the end of it inwards.
- Adjust your hair and use opened hairpins if you need to fix the hairstyle.