One week later we bring you a new look to inspire your next shopping.
The temperature is getting colder, giving way to a new season. We are taking out our old sweaters, jackets, ankle boots… but we can’t recycle everything from last year and there is always space in the closet for new acquisitions. We suggest a rock inspired style.
- Black skinny jeans. It is true that the bell-bottom trousers are back, but we still can see skinny jeans in the stores, like this pair of black trousers from Zara. They will become a must in your closet, and they will be useful for your daily routine but also to go out at night on the weekends.
- Bell sleeved blouse. Not only the trousers are getting the bell shape, jackets, shirts and blouses are also experiencing this shape, just like this one from Stradivarius. It brings a boho romantic touch which softens your agressive looks.
- Waistcoat with fringing. Fringes are another season must and you will see them in every store in any kind of products: bags, purses, jackets, coats… We love this Stradivarius waistcoat.
- Studded ankle boots. Comfort and fashion can go together. Find some ankle boots this season that will give style to your looks but will also let you walk around all day in them. This pair from Bershka adds warrior touch to you look.
- Mismatching earrings. Are you always loosing your earrings? No problem, you can mix them. These from Asos are really original.
- Shopper purse. One purse for everything, it has to be in your closet. What do you think of this one from Parfois.